Listed below is a link to our 2014-2015 Newsletters--Enjoy!
Also listed in Newsletter link are the 7/8 grade Welcome Back letter and 6th grade Orientation letter. Both are filled with important information.
Important Dates to Remember:
• 6th Grade Orientation—August 26th from 5-6 PM
• Guidance Counselors return to work on August 25th
• Modified sports begin September 8th
• Student Council’s Club Expo - Wednesday, September 10th
• Activity Night with Dance and Gaming – September 19th from 7-9 PM
• Alex Gravino Catch a “Rae”-September 21st with registration from 7:30-9:00 AM
• Picture Day–September 24th
• Open House-Thursday, October 2nd from 7-9 PM
• Halloween Dance-October 24th from 7-9 PM
On behalf of Linden Avenue Middle School, we are pleased to welcome you and your child to our school community for the 2014-15 school year! We look forward to working as partners with you in your child’s academic, social, and emotional growth in grades 6-8. In this partnership your child will have the support and inspiration to thrive. We ask that you stay in contact with the school and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
· Attends school daily and arrives on time
· Completes all work assigned by teachers
· Shares experiences at school with you so you are aware of his/her school life
We would also like to encourage you to join the PTSA and stay involved in the school community. It is our pleasure working with your child and we invite you to contact the school with any questions or concerns by calling teachers, guidance counselors or either one of us. Along with the faculty and staff, we thank you for your support and look forward to working with you. It's going to be another great year.