• Frequently Asked Questions


    1. How does a student get referred to the Student Assistance Counselor?


    A student can be referred by anyone.  Students can self refer, be referred by a faculty member or administrator.  Parents can request that their child be seen.  All referrals can be made by contacting Ms. Driscoll.


    1. What are the confidentiality rules governing the Student Assistance Counselor?


    The Student Assistance Counselor is obligated to follow confidentiality regulations described in Federal Law Regulations Section 42, CFR Part 2. We respect that students need a place to come and discuss personal issues in a private and discrete setting.  We honor the student's confidentiality while working in collaboration with parents, faculty, and staff.

Last Modified on August 6, 2018