At the Red Hook High School, we believe all students should be
engaged in an academically challenging program. We maintain a successful AP and
IB program focused on accessibility for all students.
Vaccine Requirement for Incoming Seniors - Important
entering 12th grade for the 2016-2017 school year MUST have
doctor documentation that they have received meningococcal vaccine or doctor
documentation of an appointment to receive the vaccine before starting school
important to know that some doctors are giving incorrect information to parents
concerning the vaccine. Mrs. Kathy Frustaci, the Red Hook High School nurse, has been in
touch with the New York State Department of Health to confirm that all seniors
must have the vaccine.
must present doctor documentation that they have received the meningitis
vaccine or appointment card to Mrs. Frustaci before the start of school in
September. Mrs. Frustaci has been instructed by the Department of Health to
exclude any student from school that does not have this documentation. Students
will not be permitted to return to school until the required documentation is
received by the nurse.
Each time a
student reaches his/her senior year of high school, he/she will be required to
have the meningitis immunization.
Athletics Registration Now Available via FamilyID Portal
Dear Student Athletes & Parents/Guardians:
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 15th for HIGH SCHOOL FALL SPORTS and August 12th for MODIFIED FALL SPORTS
WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Physical Date
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find our program, click on the link provided by FamilyID above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days per week
Director of Physical Education, Health and Athletics
Red Hook Central Schools
Follow us on Twitter: @RH_ATHLETICS
Alumni Survey Underway
Dear Parents & Guardians,
As part of our ongoing commitment to our students, the District is launching an annual Alumni Survey. Beginning with the Class of 2016 graduates, we will be collecting data on our students’ perceptions of our learning community. We want to know whether they feel prepared for work, for life, and for higher levels of education. We want to know which aspects of our program had the most impact on them and which aspects had a lesser impact. We want to know if we missed anything our graduates feel was critical as they progressed from freshman to graduating seniors. The input we receive from our graduates will be analyzed and used to inform plans for future improvement.
In the fall of 2016, our Alumni Survey will be expanded to include the graduating classes of 2013 and 2011. Surveying the young adults in these cohorts will allow us to collect more nuanced information from students who have had several years of work and/or higher education experiences since they received their Red Hook High School diplomas.
In order to collect the desired feedback, the District will launch a Twitter Feed to make seniors aware of the survey. The feed is called “@TheRHHSSurvey,” and both the District (@rhcsd) and the Guidance Office (@redhookguidance) Twitter accounts will follow @TheRHHSSurvey. In addition, we will be posting information about the survey on the Guidance Office Facebook page, and working with the Senior Student Council to get the word out to improve our response rate.
The Alumni Survey of the Class of 2016 will be administered via SurveyMonkey, beginning in mid-June of this year. It is critical that students, themselves, respond to the questions so that we are measuring their first-hand experiences of the District. Parents are welcome to email their feedback to the District at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paul Finch, Superintendent