Procedural Safeguards notice must be provided to you one time a year and:
- Upon initial referral for evaluation of your child or your request for an initial referral.
- Upon re-evaluation of your child.
- When the school district receives a written notice from you requesting an impartial hearing.
- When a decision is made to suspend or remove your child for discipline reasons that would result in a disciplinary change of placement.
- Whenever you request a copy.
The document is provided via the link below as a PDF.