The following are frequently asked questions concerning Mill Road Intermediate School. You can either click on the question to reveal the answer or scroll down the page.
Contact Information Questions:
Daily Schedule Questions:
Lunch and Recess Questions:FAQ Answers1. How can I contact RHCSD schools, offices, staff?
RHCSD Phone Number: (845) 758-2241Red Hook High School: Ext. 1Linden Avenue Middle School: Ext. 2
Mill Road Intermediate School: Ext. 3
Mill Road Primary School: Ext. 4District Office: Ext. 5Transportation: Ext. 6Click here for school directory of staff phone extensions and/or email addresses.
1. What time does school officially begin?
The official school day begins at 9:00. Students should arrive at approximately 8:45 to get settled and ready to learn. Please do not drop off students in the lobby before 8:30 unless arrangements have been made with the principal. There is no student supervision prior to 8:30.
2. What time does school officially end?
The school day ends at 3:10.
3. How do I check my child out of school early?
Students should bring a note to the main office and then sign their child out in the main office.
4. What should I do if I want my child to ride a different bus home?If you want your child to ride a different bus home, you must send a note. Please do not call to make this request, unless it’s an emergency. It must be in writing.
Click here to return to FAQs
1. What are the school’s office hours?
The main office is open from 8:00 to 4:30 daily.
2. When can students arrive at school?
Students should plan to arrive at school after 8:30 am unless other arrangements have been made with the principal. There is no supervision prior to 8:30.
3. Can I request a teacher for my child?The class placement student information form provides parents an opportunity to share important about their child to help best place them in a classroom. Class placement forms are due in to school by May 15th. Click here for a copy of the class placement form.
1. What is the lunch schedule?Third grade lunch: 11:30-12:00Fourth grade lunch: 12:00-12:30
Fifth grade lunch: 12:35-1:05
2. How much is lunch?
Lunch is $2.75 per student and $0.60 for milk.
3. What is the monthly menu for lunch?
Click here for the monthly lunch menu.
4. Under what weather conditions do students have indoor recess?Students will go outside every day, unless it is raining or the temperature is below 20 degrees with the wind chill.