IMPORTANT TO NOTE: The Universal Free Meal program that was utilized during Covid-19 has expired, and we will be using “free”, “reduced” and “paid” status for School Year 2022-2023.
Lunch prices for 2022-23 are as follows:
If you believe your family may qualify for free or reduced lunch, please fill out an application! Applications are on our Free and Reduced Lunch Resources page or can be mailed to you upon request - email email@example.com or call us at 758-2241 ex 38010. A free or reduced status assists us with funding and provides benefits for your family. If your student is considering a college track, they are entitled to SATs at no charge, as well as fee waivers on college applications. That savings can add up!
- Funds can be added to your child's MySchoolBucks account to pay for ala carte items, additional meals, and snacks.
- View school menus here. Please note that breakfast menus appear on the lunch menu.
Point of Sale System: We no longer have the cash-for-tickets system in place at Red Hook Central School District. It has been replaced by a new Point of Sale System (POS).
What does this mean? Each student in school has a student ID# which we use to link your payments to your child's lunch account. Pre-payments are credited to your child’s account.
How do I Prepay? Pre-payments can be made by check or cash. Checks are to be made out to RHCSD Cafeteria. Please include your student's ID number on the check. Please put the pre-payment in an envelope & seal it. On the outside of the envelope, write the student’s name, ID#, teacher’s name and grade level. Have your child bring the envelope to:
- Mill Road Students: Give the envelope to your teacher. These envelopes will be sent to the cafeteria manager's office.
- Linden Avenue Students: Bring with you to Cafeteria at Breakfast or Lunch and hand to the cashier.
- High School Students: Bring with you to the Cafeteria at Breakfast or Lunch and hand to the cashier.
- OR you may use the mySchoolBucks program to fund your child's lunch account using other means of payment. For more information about mySchoolBucks, visit HERE.