Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Notice of Child Find

If you suspect your child has a disability which adversely affects his/her educational performance which may require special education and you are enrolling your child in a public or nonpublic school and seeking supports for your child while your child attends school, you may initiate a referral by writing to the Committee on Special Education (“CSE”) in this school district or where the nonpublic school is located.

Contact person if you suspect your child has a disability and is attending Red Hook schools:

Jack Costello, Director of Pupil Personnel Services
Red Hook Central School District
9 Mill Road
Red Hook, NY 12571
845-758-2241 x 56100
FAX: 845-758-0361