Congratulations to the Red Hook High School Class of 2020!Author: Brian Casey for Red Hook High SchoolLength: 1:00:35
Congratulations to the Class of 2020's Award Ceremony recipients!Author: Red Hook High SchoolLength: 40:20
At the Red Hook High School, we believe all students should be engaged in an academically challenging program. We maintain a successful AP and IB program focused on accessibility for all students.
Athletics Registration Available via FamilyID PortalDear Student Athletes & Parents/Guardians:We are excited to announce that we offer the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Physical Date
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:https://www.familyid.com/organizations/red-hook-central-schools
Follow these steps:
- To find our program, click on the link provided by FamilyID above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
Tom CassataDirector of Physical Education, Health and AthleticsRed Hook Central Schools845-758-2241 x18800Fax: 845-758-9444Follow us on Twitter: @RH_ATHLETICS
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days per week
NYSED Parent Dashboard Website
The Parent Dashboard is a user-friendly website created by the New York State Education Department (NYSED) to increase transparency and make it easier for parents to find essential information about the schools their children attend. The purpose of the dashboard is to make school data, such as performance indicators and general enrollment details, easy to find and understand. Statistics such as enrollment numbers, average class size, test scores, graduation rates, school climate, demographics, and accountability designations will afford parents a transparent account of all New York State public schools. Designed with input from parents and other stakeholders, the dashboard provides information that is both illustrative and useful and serves the unique needs of parents and the public of New York State.
Requesting TranscriptsIf you need a copy of your Red Hook High School transcript, please contact the Guidance Office at 845-758-2241 ext. 16020 or ext. 16010.
Contact UsRed Hook High School103 West Market StreetRed Hook, NY 12571845-758-2241, option 1