The week of January 16 - 19 is the senior portrait proof week for the 2018 yearbook. You can take care of this by stopping by Mr. Burguiere's room (266) before or after school, or during periods 5, 7, or 9 ONLY. It is your RESPONSIBILITY to sign off on your portrait during this time.
Signing off includes making sure you actually have a senior portrait in the layout, that it is the one you selected, and that all spelling, grammar and the quote are correct.
HAVING A PHOTO TAKEN OR SENT TO MR. BURGUIERE BY LIFETOUCH, YOUR PARENTS OR ANOTHER PHOTOGRAPHER, DOES NOT MEAN YOUR PHOTO WILL BE IN THE YEARBOOK. YOU MUST PERSONALLY PROOF YOUR PORTRAIT TO BE SURE!
If you do not sign off on your portrait, it will appear AS IS or, maybe NOT AT ALL, if it is not present in the yearbook layout proof.
Please contact Mr. Burguiere with any questions you may have at email@example.com.
Athletics Registration Now Available via FamilyID Portal
Dear Student Athletes & Parents/Guardians:
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Physical Date
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find our program, click on the link provided by FamilyID above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days per week
Director of Physical Education, Health and Athletics
Red Hook Central Schools
Follow us on Twitter: @RH_ATHLETICS