At the Red Hook High School, we believe all students should be engaged in an academically challenging program. We maintain a successful AP and IB program focused on accessibility for all students.Athletics Registration Now Available via FamilyID PortalDear Student Athletes & Parents/Guardians:We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Physical Date
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:https://www.familyid.com/organizations/red-hook-central-schools
Follow these steps:
- To find our program, click on the link provided by FamilyID above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
Tom CassataDirector of Physical Education, Health and AthleticsRed Hook Central Schools845-758-2241 x18800Fax: 845-758-9444Follow us on Twitter: @RH_ATHLETICS
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days per week
Virtual BackpackClick on the backpack to be redirected to a virtual resource chock full of information for students and their families!
Requesting TranscriptsIf you need a copy of your Red Hook High School transcript, please contact the Guidance Office at 845-758-2241 ext. 16020 or ext. 16010.
Contact UsRed Hook High School103 West Market StreetRed Hook, NY 12571845-758-2241, option 1